eLocate provide a range of Landlord services to cater for everyone, from multi-property investors to first time, single property Landlords.
All tenants are fully referenced and you have the option of us taking care of your viewings or even meeting the tenants yourself, should you wish to.
See below which service will suit your needs or contact one of our property experts.
£450 + VAT
Includes the following as standard:
1. High quality advertising – Including photography, floor plans and descriptions, plus placing of an advertising board outside your property in accordance with Town and Country Planning Act 1990
2. Extensive marketing – WeLocate website and database, standard industry portals Rightmove, Zoopla & Prime Location and promotion via our social media channels
3. Sourcing of suitable tenants – Comprehensive referencing/screening process to vet our tenants.
4. Drawing up of Tenancy Agreement – Our agreements are regularly reviewed and updated to ensure we are up to date with all changes to UK legislation in the private rented sector.
5. Moving tenants in – We arrange release of keys to your tenants once they have signed paperwork and all monies have been received.
7% of Rent + VAT + Tenancy Setup Fee (£300 + VAT)
Everything included in the Tenant Find service, plus:
1. Registration of your tenant’s deposit – It is a legal requirement that the tenant’s deposit is registered with a governing body.
2. Collection of rent – We collect your rent on a monthly basis, chase late rental payments if required, and pay you on a monthly basis.
3. Issuing of monthly invoices and annual statements – We include this as part of this service to make your accounting easier.
9% of Rent + VAT + Tenancy Setup Fee (£400 + VAT – Includes Check In Inventory)
Everything included in the Let-Only and Rent Collection Services, plus:
1. Online management software – enabling you to keep up to date with your property, including access to invoices and statements, viewing any reported issues, what has been done (or is planned) to action them, by who and when. All accessible 24 hours a day without needing to pick up the phone.
2. Key holding service – We will hold spare keys in the event of any maintenance issues, property inspections or any other reason we may need to gain access into your property.
3. Arrangement of repairs and maintenance – Your tenants will liaise directly with us regarding any issues they have and it is our duty to deal with them quickly and efficiently, and keep you informed every step of the way.
4.Credit control – When dealing with maintenance issues it is our priority to ensure the job is done correctly, but very importantly also for a competitive price. We have long standing relationships with our contractors that are priced fairly but are also high skilled professionals in their industry.
5. Property inspections – We offer 2 property inspections per annum to ensure your tenants are looking after your property in the way we would expect them to. It is also our opportunity to be proactive and action any issues that haven’t been reported by tenants, that if left untreated could become expensive to rectify in the future.
6. Inventory and check-in – We will organise the property inventory for you, and ensure tenants are clear about the property condition and contents. Without an inventory your tenants may be able to claim their deposit in full regardless of any damage done to your property during their tenancy.
7. Arrangement of the check-out process – We will liaise with your tenants and arrange the checkout process with them- ensuring all parties are happy with the condition of the property at the end of a tenancy, and approve release of their deposit once any issues have been resolved.
We also offer many other specialist services and optional extras which can make your life easier and help you to meet your legal obligations- please see below for the full list of services we offer and what each costs.
Rent Guarantee & Legal Expense Insurance: £129 (inc VAT) annually
Rent Guarantee Section
Covers £20,000 or 12 months’ rent (whichever is lower)
No Upper Limit on Monthly Rental Amount
Nil Excess cover
50% of Rent paid for up to 2 months after vacant possession is gained
Property based cover (transferable between tenancies)
Current references accepted on renewals from previous providers
Legal Expenses Section
£50,000 of cover
Pays for legal expenses authorised or incurred by the insurer for Eviction Costs & Rent Recovery
Property damage caused by tenants exceeding the deposit amount
Inventory Fee: £100+VAT
Professional 3rd party inventory company does a thorough, detailed condition report on your property including photographs and meter readings. This is protection for yourself when it comes to any dispute over the tenancy deposit.
Check-Out Fee: £100+VAT (Landlords Only)
Attending the property to undertake an updated Schedule of Condition based on the
original inventory and ensuring you understand your obligations
Additional Property Visits: £25+VAT
To attend for specific requests such as neighbour disputes; extra visits to monitor the tenancy, or any maintenance-linked visit for example.
Gas Cert: £80+VAT
EPC Cert: £75+VAT
Property Clean for New Instructions – Please ask us for a quote.
Very professional, particularly impressed with the care taken in photographing each room in our house and the timeous communications from the team. Would definitely use again and recommend to anyone considering selling. Karen.
Amazing Estate Agents
WeLocate are absolutely amazing to work with, nothing is too much for them and they support you every step of the way! They are everything an estate agent should be... Highly Recommend Jamie Burke and the girls in the office for doing everything they can to help no matter what time of the day! Leah Hobson
5* Estate Agents
Welocate sold my property within 1 day they are a pleasure to work with and I can't recommend them enough. They have kept me informed throughout the whole process and nothing was to much trouble. They are a fantastic team that go above there job roles in helping in what ever way they could. Thank you so much for all your assistance and sale of my property. Rachel Kelly
WeLocate sold our property within the week. They were professional and supportive throughout the whole process. We were impressed right from the valuation through to completion. The team who handled the sale through to completion were amazing. They kept us informed the whole time. A special thank you to Kate and Pauline. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them , 5 star service at a great price. Julie Troman
First class customer service
I had 3 estate agents around and Jamie was the most genuine of them all. Professional yet friendly. Jamie took amazing photos of my house!
Everything moved very swiftly and my property sold subject to contract within 2 weeks. At this point onwards I dealt with Kate (negotiator) who couldn’t have been more helpful. Again professional but friendly; she liaised with everyone on my behalf which helped reduce my stress levels! I wouldn’t hesitate in recommending WeLocate, they might not be the cheapest but you certainly get what you pay for and I’m glad I opted for them as I couldn’t fault their customer service. Thanks! Jessica Pester.
The team at WeLocate have been amazing
The team at WeLocate have been fantastic from the day we first put the house on the market until final completion. Kate Steadman kept me up to date regarding developments and also liaised with my solicitor. Excellent service. Gary Armitage
We cannot recommend WeLocate enough – Excellent Service
We cannot recommend WeLocate enough. The process from start to finish was excellent, from the initial consultation, the standard and quality of the photos, through to the negotiation of the sale of the house. Throughout the process we were kept up to date on a regular basis and Kate was hand throughout the whole process, dealing with everything very efficiently. She was brilliant and helped the whole process run very smoothly. We would definitely recommend David and the team to anyone wanting to sell their property. Thanks Emma and Mark Graham
Sign up for property alerts
Signing up to our property alerts allows you to receive notifications and updates regarding properties that may interest you.